Get to know the 8 ways of being happy – 8Cs
Focusing on your blessing, is counting them and having an attitude of gratitude, it is the secret of peace and progress. People who are grateful are generally happy. Ungrateful people become bitter and break people’s heart by their behavior. Appreciate God for what He has given you, do not take it for granted. When you are grateful you will be:
- Content , you will be thankful.
- Calm, you will experience peace.
- Comfort, you will encourage and inspire other people.
- Conquer complaints and comparison.
- Carry on with your work and become more productive. The secret of enjoying your work is being grateful.
- Confident, counting your blessing is a good habit that helps your attitude and character.
- Cheer up, It brings joy, it helps you to be in a good mood. It helps your emotions and enhance relationships.
- Cause us to praise God, give thanks and rejoice in the Lord (1Chronicles16:8, Psalms 32:11). Stop complaining. Focusing on your blessing helps your physical, spiritual, social and emotional life. Complaining will make you bitter, sad and angry. You start developing hatred and jealousy.
It is very important in life, to focus on your blessing
You will discover that you are a blessed and a special person. Start praising God for what you have instead of complaining of what you are lacking.