You deserve to be at peace for you progress. When you do not have peace you will not enjoy life. It is very important to settle the issue with yourself. Strive to have peace with yourself . When you have peace, you will live in peace with other. You can give what you have. People who have no peace will make life hard to other. They will accuse, abuse and curse other people.
How to make peace with yourself;
- Forgive yourself and ask forgiveness (Luke 6:37).
- Free yourself from bitterness, anger and sort of evil (Eph 4:31).
- Feed your mind with what is good (Phil 4:8). Develop a positive attitude.
- Find a solution and reconcile (Heb 12:14, Matt 18:15-17).
- Forget the past (Phil3:13). When you are despised, discouraged, don’t lose your temper, remains strong (Rom12:21).Don’t bring your past into your present.
- Focus on your blessing, give thanks and rejoice in the Lord (1 Chron 16:8, Psalm 32:11). Stop complaining.
- Fear not; fear calls for worry, worry evict peace. Have faith in God (Mark 11:22-24).
- Fulfill your vows and promises. Walk the talks (Prov 12:22).
- Follow the word of God (James 1:22). Plan well (1 Cor 14:33).
- Fellowship with the right people (1 Cor 15:33).
- Fight evil, overcome evil with good (Romans 12:17-21).